A Quick No Bake Keto Cheesecake
Ever since I switched to keto diet, I stopped baking sweets. Why bake if you can’t taste. But last week I decided to change that and something amazing happened. I decided it’s time to please both my friends and my senses – I came up with an ultimate Keto Cheesecake. Not only it’s a keto cheesecake, it’s a no bake cheesecake!
I fell in love instantly and preparation took me a little over half an hour.
ULTIMATE NO BAKE KETO CHEESECAKE
Like the rest of the food bloggers, my life revolves around baking, cooking and recipes. There are also boring activities such as cleaning dishes or if you consider yourself a sort of an artist – taking photos. Although I am a food blogger and I cook for life, I chose not to spend hours making one dish. My recipes are quick and easy, and so is this keto cheesecake.
You need 5 ingredients only for this yummy cheesecake. And you don’t have to turn your oven on!
- Heavy Cream.
- Cream Cheese.
- Stevia or sweetener of your choice
- One Lemon.
- Frozen Berries (of your choice)
I think it’s pretty much clear from the list of ingredients itself that you don’t need any special kitchen tools or hardware. You need some bowls, whisk, spatula and a hand mixer, if you have one. It’s not a problem even if you don’t have it since this recipe is so easy and flexible. Isn’t that great?
I make my cheesecake without Erythritol because I’m allergic to it and I don’t like to experiment with serious stuff.
But you can use any sweetener of your choice, stevia, Erythritol or Monk Fruit Extract, it’s up to you. That being said, you should pay attention to quantity, to make sure that your cheesecake is sweet enough.
HOW TO MAKE A KETO CHEESECAKE
This is the recipe for any type of keto cheesecake
- Blend a room temperature cream cheese with sweetener and vanilla extract.
- Add whipped cream to it and fold it in gently.
- Store it in the fridge for at least 20 minutes.
- Voila! You made a vanilla cheesecake.
Now you’re ready for any type of cheesecake you want.
Make sure to use more whipped cream in case you add more dry ingredients, such as cocoa powder.
HERE IS YOUR RECIPE.
4.75 from 4 votes
No Bake Keto Cheesecake
Easy and quick recipe for no bake keto cheesecake
Cuisine Keto / Low Carb
Preparation Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 Small Cheesecakes
Calories 338 kcal
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 250 g cream cheese at room temp
- 3 Tsp Stevia Extract
- 1 Lemon Zested and juiced
- 1/2 Tsp Stevia Extract
- 1 Cup Frozen Strawberries (or any berries of your choice).
Get IngredientsPowered by Chicory
The strawberry jam
- Cook your strawberries in a nonstick saucepan with stevia until you get a thick consistency (jam like). This should take 5-8 minutes.
- Set it aside and let it completely cool down.
For the cheesecake
- mix cream cheese using a hand mixer, add 2 tbsp of lemon juice, lemon zest and stevia (or sweetener of choice) until you get a creamy consistency.
- In a separate bowl, whisk whipping cream until it get thick and firm (You can use an electric hand mixer). Don’t over whip it, the cream should be just thick enough that it stays on your whisk once you lift it. If you over whip it, add a little splash of heavy cream on mix it gently.
- Mix the half of it with the cream cheese filling and fold it in. then add the other half, mixing it gently so the creamy filling stays light.
- Take 4 ramekins or espresso cups, and fill them with the cheesecake filling. spread it evenly using the back of the spoon and make sure the top is flat. Cover your ramekins/cups and set them aside in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, ideally 1 hour.
- Take out of the fridge and scoop 1 tbsp of your berry jam and place it on top of your cheesecake.
Here are some other sweeteners you can use if you’re not fond of Stevia: