Peanut Butter Keto Cookies
Even though the Internet nowadays is full of delicious keto meals, real keto lovers know how hard it is to find a tasty sweet keto recipe. The keto diet itself can be hard, especially at the beginning with all the transition, cutting out yummy stuff and all. Don’t worry, that’s why we are here for you to help you go smoothly through this transition and fall in love with keto diet and new lifestyle.
Are you one of those people with a sweet tooth, but would like to avoid the feeling of guilt afterward? Look no further! We present you the recipe that will knock your socks off – the holly keto peanut butter low carb cookies!
This recipe for keto peanut butter cookies is super easy, must be on your weekly menu, and will satisfy all your needs and sugar cravings.The plus is, the preparation of these incredible cookies requires only a couple of ingredients and you can use just 3 of them if you wish, but the ending result is beyond words! The only way you can screw this recipe up is if you leave the cookies in the oven for too long. Other than that, even people who have like no experience at all in baking can make these yummy cookies.
So, let’s begin!
This is a list of ingredients you will need and you probably have most of them at hand already:
- 1 1/2 c. smooth unsweetened peanut butter, melted (plus more for drizzling)
- 1 c. coconut flour
- 1/4 c. Monk Fruit Extract
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 c. dark chocolate chips (sugar free), melted
- Pinch kosher salt
- The first step is to mix together peanut butter, coconut flour, Monk Fruit Extract, vanilla and salt in a medium bowl. Stir until smooth.
- Use parchment paper to line a baking sheet. Make small scoops of dough into circles and press them lightly to flatten the dough. Place the cookies on baking sheet. Freeze for 1 hour or until they are firm.
- Again, in a medium bowl, mix together coconut oil and melted chocolate.
- Dip the cookies in chocolate until fully coated and place them on the baking sheet again. You can use the extra peanut butter to drizzle the cookies.
- Freeze them for another 10 minutes.
- Cookies should be served cold.
- In case there are some leftovers (but probably there won’t be J ), you can store them in the freezer and save them for later.
Both keto lovers and people who are not on a special diet adore this recipe. We promise you will love it too! Enjoy!