50g (~1.7 ounces) Butterunsalted
400g (~14 ounces) ricotta
1 scoop Stevia
1 tbsp psyllium husk
1/3 cup coconutshredded
3/4 tsp cardamom
1/2 tsp vanilla extractunsweetened
- Place a saucepan on a very low heat on the stovetop with unsalted butter in it.
- Once butter is melted add the ricotta and stir until the ricotta melts into the butter
- Add in a scoop (the tiny scoop it comes with, or a 1g sachet, not a spoon-worth) of stevia and 1/3 cup of shredded coconut (1/2 at a time is easiest) and mix through the ricotta.
- Add psyllium husk and mix through.
- Add in cardamom and vanilla extract and mix well until the ingredients start to form a ‘dough ball’
- Turn off the stove and allow the mixture to cool for approximately 10 minutes before handling.
- While the mixture is cooling set up a tray to place the finished fat bombs on. A tray or plate with baking paper on top will do just fine (just make sure it can fit in your fridge).
- Once the mixture has cooled enough to handle place some coconut oil on your fingertips (so the mixture doesn’t get stuck to your fingers) and roll a small amount into a ball and press an almond inside.
- You can then roll this ball mixture into shredded coconut and place it onto the plate.
- These will store in the fridge for approximately 1 week, or longer in the freezer.